What is your why? Why do you want to be a better version of yourself? Has something happened in your life that made you stop, look, and question? Is an event coming up and you want to be your best for that day?
What is Your Why?
My Why is Clear
Yes, I arrived at my over-reaching why last fall… Raise the World’s Vibration to the Tipping Point. That is, I want to increase the positive energy in the world until it becomes contagious, a force impossible to ignore. There, I shared it!
The How is Fuzzy
I’ve been questioning my how. My short answer? I started a business. Won’t a business mean I’m invested in my why? At least I feel I went about creating a business with forethought and intention. Still, there was something missing. My how wasn’t clear enough.
Can I use the knowledge I’ve gained these sixty-seven years to help you find your way to a happier life? Perhaps regrouping my decisions and the consequences will help me understand your challenges. My answer is a resounding, “Yes!”
A Short List of My Recent How
Over the last five years, I invested in a lot of ways to create a better understanding of myself.
- Therapists who helped me understand why I felt ‘less-than’
- Shamanic healings that removed contracts from past lives
- Japanese Reiki certification to heal myself and others
- Masterminds with online communities
- Personal workout trainer, 3 days/week for over two years
- MANY online classes opening the doors to my spiritual guidance
- Integrative Nutrition Health Coach Certification
There’s No Time Like the Present
Here’s the Challenge Behind My How
My integrative nutrition health coach education from IIN strongly suggests it takes six months to make a difference in the life of a client. I’ve chosen my first client…. drum roll… It’s ME!
Most noteworthy, I’m inviting you to join me here… for free. However, the best way to keep up on my bi-weekly check-ins is signing up for my newsletter. In addition to the blogs, I’ll include personal updates on my progress and discounts if you decide you need personal coaching.
What is Your Why?
I challenge you to find your why this week. Why do you want a happier life? Why do you want to feel better? Perhaps you want to prove something to yourself… like I did when I finished my first race.
Are you having difficulty grasping your why? Read my blog on Morning Pages to stir up your subconscious.
Some Reasons for My Why
Since I’m leading this challenge, I’ll lead the way with my why for being healthier.
- I love being active, but my arthritic knees hurt.. a lot
- The fat folds on my body are uncomfortable
- I want to feel better rather than worse with every birthday
- If I can’t improve my own health, how can I help you with yours?
So, again…what is your why? Leave a comment as a self motivation to commit to a healthier life.